ÉCRIN BLANC is committed to handling the data you entrust to us in a transparent, confidential and secure manner.
The manner in which your personal data is processed and collected is applicable to all users of the Site and/or clients of ÉCRIN BLANC. We invite you to read the content carefully. By continuing such communication, you acknowledge that you have been informed of the processing of your personal data and accept it.
Therefore, in accordance with the RGPD adopted by the European Parliament on 14 April 2016 and the amended Data Protection Act of 6 January 1978, ÉCRIN BLANC informs you of the following:
1. IDENTITY OF THE CONTROLLER OF THE PERSONAL DATA
The person responsible for processing personal data is the company ÉCRIN BLANC, a simplified joint stock company with a single shareholder, registered in the Montpellier Trade and Companies Register under number 829 648 385, whose registered office is located at 125 rue Gilles Martinet 34070 Montpellier.
2. INFORMATION COLLECTED AND USE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
ÉCRIN BLANC only collects information that is adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary for the purposes for which it is processed.
In this respect, ÉCRIN BLANC collects the following information:
- Title ;
- First and last name ;
- Postal address;
- Date of birth ;
- (Telephone number) ;
- (E-mail address) ;
- Geolocation information.
Your personal data may be collected on different occasions:
- When you browse the Site: This data, which does not allow ÉCRIN BLANC to identify you directly, includes data relating to your browsing on the Site such as the pages you consulted, the dates and times you consulted these pages, the results of your searches on the Site, information about your device (type of hardware, operating system, unique identifier of the device, IP address used, configuration of the device, browser used, browser language) and the address that brought you to the Site. The provision of your personal data is not required if you only wish to visit the Site.
More specifically, ÉCRIN BLANC uses several types of cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies: These cookies are essential for the proper functioning of the site and are not used to collect information in any way whatsoever. Without these cookies, you will not be able to use all the services offered on the site. You can set your browser to block or alert you to these cookies, but some areas of the site will not function. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
- Functional cookies: These cookies are used to adapt the site to the display preferences of your terminal (language, currency, display resolution, operating system used, configuration and parameterisation of the display of the pages of the sites according to the terminal you are using and its location, etc.); to memorise certain information that you enter on the site in order to facilitate and personalise your next visits
They may be used by us or by third-party service providers whose services we have added to our pages, and they may be configured by us or by third parties. They may be set by us or by third party service providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies, some or all of these services may not function properly.
- Analytical cookies: These cookies are used for statistical purposes and to measure the audience on Google Analytics. These cookies collect information about your use of our Site, the pages you visit and any errors that occur during navigation. We also use these cookies to identify the origin of visits to our Site. These cookies do not collect any personally identifiable information about you. All information is collected anonymously and used to improve the operation of our Site through statistical data. Therefore, these cookies do not contain any personal data.
- Advertising cookies: These cookies are used to provide targeted advertising based on your interests. These cookies may be set on the site by our advertising partners with our permission. Our advertising partners may then allow us to serve you retargeting ads on other sites based on your online activities on the site. The techniques our partners employ do not directly store personal information but rely on the unique identification of your browser and Internet connection. You can disable these cookies and continue to use the site. You can refuse the installation of cookies by setting your browser to do so (for more information, please consult the "Help" section of your browser).
However, please note that refusing cookies may alter your navigation on the Site. To deactivate cookies, ÉCRIN BLANC invites you to consult the "Help" section of your browser or to consult the information that comes with your browser software. In order to facilitate your procedures, you can consult the links below to the "Help" sections of the most commonly used browsers:
▪ Internet Explorer™
The information collected through cookies does not allow you to be identified by name. For more information on cookies, you can consult the CNIL website.
- In order to benefit from ÉCRIN BLANC's Services, you can place an order as a Client. On this occasion, ÉCRIN BLANC necessarily collects the data relating to your title, surname and first name, postal address, telephone number, e-mail address, password and, if applicable, information relating to the payment methods (name of the credit card holder, credit card number, expiry date and visual cryptogram). This data is collected for the purpose of providing direct, password-protected access to your personal data stored in our system and to your history, if any, relating to previous services.
ÉCRIN BLANC uses your personal data in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
ÉCRIN BLANC uses your personal data for the purpose of the proper performance of the Services. This use is based on your consent and the legitimate interest of ÉCRIN BLANC, namely the processing of your request.
ÉCRIN BLANC also uses your personal data to provide you with the best experience when you visit the Site, to count the number of end users who visit the Site and to analyse statistics related to its use.
ÉCRIN BLANC undertakes to keep personal data only for the time necessary for the purposes of the processing carried out and, in any case, for a maximum period of five (5) years.
The personal data collected by ÉCRIN BLANC is intended for ÉCRIN BLANC exclusively for the purposes of providing services, in accordance with the applicable legal and regulatory provisions.
3. PROTECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
ÉCRIN BLANC implements measures to protect your personal data from unauthorised access, use or disclosure, including but not limited to
- Implementation and maintenance of advanced technical measures to ensure the confidential and secure storage and processing of your personal data;
- Implementing and maintaining appropriate restrictions on access to your personal data and controlling access, use and transfer of personal data;
- All employees and collaborators of ÉCRIN BLANC who have access to your personal data are required to sign a confidentiality agreement or similar agreement, which obliges them to comply with ÉCRIN BLANC's data protection and confidentiality requirements;
- ÉCRIN BLANC requires any third party business partners and service providers to whom it may disclose your personal data to comply with any applicable data protection and privacy requirements;
- ÉCRIN BLANC provides regular training on data protection to its employees and third parties who have access to your personal data.
ÉCRIN BLANC declares that it has sufficient guarantees, in particular in terms of knowledge, reliability and resources, for the implementation of technical and organisational measures that meet the legal and regulatory obligations regarding data protection. ÉCRIN BLANC declares that it keeps a written register, in electronic form, of all categories of processing activities carried out on your behalf, including all the information provided for in Article 30.2 of the RGPD.
In addition, ÉCRIN BLANC undertakes to :
i. Process your personal data only for the purposes of providing the services;
ii. Process your personal data in accordance with your instructions;
iii. Guarantee the confidentiality of your personal data processed under the contract;
iv. Ensure that persons authorised to process your personal data under the contract undertake to respect confidentiality or are subject to an appropriate legal obligation of confidentiality and receive the necessary training in the protection of personal data;
v. Take into account the principles of data protection by design and data protection by default for its tools, products, applications or services;
vi. Notify immediately any modification or change that may affect the processing of personal data;
vii. To respect the retention period of personal data in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or transmitted and to delete personal data at the end of the retention period; and
viii. Cooperate with you to consider when anonymisation of your personal data may be appropriate.
ÉCRIN BLANC undertakes to notify you of any breach of personal data, as defined in Article 4.12 of the RGPD, within a maximum of forty-eight (48) hours after becoming aware of it and by the following means: sending a message to your e-mail address. This notification shall be accompanied by any documentation in its possession enabling you, if necessary, to notify the competent supervisory authority of this violation. It should, as far as possible, specify the nature and consequences of the data breach, the measures already taken or proposed to remedy it and the persons from whom further information can be obtained, and where possible, an estimate of the number of persons likely to be affected by the breach.
In the event of a complaint, you can contact the Commission Nationale de l'Informatique et des Libertés (CNIL) directly.
4. THE RIGHTS YOU HAVE
In accordance with the law n°78-17 of 6 January 1978 relating to data processing, files and freedoms, as amended by the law n°2004-801 of 6 August 2004, and by the European Regulation n°2016/679, the Customer has a right of access, rectification, deletion and portability of the data concerning him/her, as well as the right to object to the processing on legitimate grounds, which he/she may exercise by contacting the data controller.
Any request relating to the communication, portability, rectification, deletion or opposition to the processing of your personal data must be accompanied by a photocopy of a valid identity document signed by the applicant and mention the address at which ÉCRIN BLANC may contact the applicant.
ÉCRIN BLANC undertakes to respond to your request for access, rectification or opposition or any other additional request for information within a reasonable period of time, which may not exceed one (1) month from the date of receipt of your request.
In the event of a breach of your personal data, ÉCRIN BLANC undertakes to notify the CNIL in accordance with the conditions prescribed by the RGPD.
If you consider that ÉCRIN BLANC is not respecting its obligations with regard to your personal data, you may submit a complaint or a request to the competent authority. In France, the competent authority is the CNIL, to which you can send a request electronically by clicking on the following link: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/plaintes/internet.